Monday, December 27, 2010

The Christmas rush is over

The rush is over, and I now a have a few days of quiet time before heading back to work.  Under the Christmas tree this year, was the perfect companion for blog reading, web surfing and pattern reading.  A Nespresso machine, isn't she a beauty.

On the cutting table this week is Butterick 5224.  We're headed to the Dominican Republic in a couple of weeks and thought I'd make this as a nice beach cover up.  The pattern is a two hour express pattern, the lone  review on patternreview.com can be found here.

Now that New Year's is just around the corner, I'm sure that everyone is thinking about celebrations and resolutions.   This year we're starting the new year with the New Year's Resolution run/walk.   In 2011 my goals are to become more active physically, spiritually and creatively.

There's still time to enter my Vogue Pattern Giveaway and be sure to vote in my reader poll on the right side of my bog.



Christiana

No comments:

Post a Comment