In August, I wrote a post about creative bloggers. The trend continues, I've come across more great bloggers with wonderful tutorials.
- Feeling the need to be Antropologie ruffly chic, here's a tutorial of a ruffled chiffon scarf.
- How about some new life for an old denim skirt.
- his one is for a laptop bag, but could easily be adjusted for to make a tote bag as well.
- I'm seeing lots of refashioned t-shirts and this one has a nice girly touch.
- And, how many times have you had a wrap top, that just lets "the girls" pop! Well here's a tutorial for inserting a modesty panel.
- How about being proud of your creations and designing your own labels. Kristy at Lower Your Presser Foot has some instructions on how to create your own custom labels.
- Check out this darling shirt makeover,
- And, I never even thought to check out Ikea for fabric, maybe it's just and Australian thing, or perhaps I just haven't been paying attention when shopping at Ikea.