Tuesday, September 14, 2010

BMV Patterns of the Week and Free Pattern Downloads

Lots of pattern news this week.

Once again BMV is featuring some great patterns in their pattern of the week. First one is Butterick 5054, I like view D. I'm not sure if you'd call this a handbag or a backpack, but it sure is cute. The second is McCalls 6076, a basic shirt pattern and the third is V8665. Both the Vogue and the McCalls patterns look like great wardrobe builders. This week I decided to order all three, I'm hoping that the shipping doesn't take too long as I'm eager to try these out. Especially the backpack styled bag.

I also stumbled upon a Russian pattern website called Lekala and this month they are offering free pattern downloads during the month of September, yes that's right free. The only caveat is that they are available in two sizes 42 and 44.

On the sewing front, I've managed to finish off the second pair or lounge pants that I blogged about in August. Photos to come later.

Christiana






2 comments:

  1. Thanks for the links. You purchased some great patterns!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the free patterns! I love sewing and patterns but it's even better when they're FREE!


    http://wearingitonmysleeves.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete