Thursday, May 20, 2010

Sewing Pattern Junkie


Confession...I'm a sewing pattern junkie. My collection extends beyond three digits. And lately I've been on a series of business trips, I'm in the fifth week of six. So what's a girl to do when she's having trouble sleeping and her sewing machine is miles away. Surf the web and check out the sewing sites. This weeks I've been perusing the sewing pattern sites and I've got my eye on McCalls 6123, it's a Kay Whitt Design for A Line tunic and dress. I can envision many variations of this style. Summer prints dress in red and white, a cute tunic in an ethnic print and a great holiday dress in a jewel tone satin, with a slightly different shade accenting the bottom, perhaps a few beads along the neckline...oh the ideas just keep flowing on this one.

No comments:

Post a Comment